Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nursery!


Okay, here is the baby room! I was very excited to get the mobile and lamp that matches the bedding! There are still a few things that I need to put up...and there is a small wall btw our bedroom door and the entrance that you can't see. Some of the other decor or things we got that didn't not fit in the room, we have in her other bedroom. I haven't finished that room yet, it may be awhile. I have a lot of ideas though. This room that is her nursery is a small room attached to our bedroom. Its perfect for a nursery and later the office room.
Here are the letters I have been working on. My friend Jeri helped find the font and we printed them off and her husband bought the wood, cut them out, and sanded them down. Then I painted them pink and used mod podge and craft paper for the front. I got some polka dotted ribbon and used that to hang them from. You'll see a close up of the letters on the bottom picture.
You can see the changing table and shelves on the wall. I need switch up some other things to put on the shelves. I have an adorable decorative plate I will put on the shelves, I just am trying to figure out how to get it up there without it falling. I have to paint the little rocking chair that is on it now. And I am working on making a little stuffed rabbit that someday I will finish for the shelves.
Here are the letters and below is a closeup. I always saw baby rooms with their name on wood letters and am so glad I ended up doing it! I was always so tired I never thought I would finish.

No comments: