Wednesday, May 13, 2009

First Baby Shower!!

I am finally posting pics from my showers. Actually, I am just going to post pics from my first shower and will have to post the other two we've had since later. There were SO many pictures, I had a hard time choosing which ones to post from this shower!! This was a family and close friends shower that my wonderful sister-in-law, Erin, threw for us. She did an awesome job! I wasn't able to put everything from this shower on here or I would have over 100 pictures! I also don't have many pictures on here from who was there. There were between 15-20 people there and it was a lot of fun! I am now 34 weeks pregnant and I was 30 weeks during this shower, so I have grown a lot since then!
Me and my beautiful niece, Haylee!
Playing pin the baby on the baby! Erin blew up a picture of me standing to my side and everyone had to take a baby "Bill" and see who can get the closest to baby Kaitlyn. It was really funny! Erin used a picture of Bill's face (he looked almost like he was crying!) and put it in a baby body. I didn't post pics of it since it's so small, but I will be putting it in a scrapbook if you ever wanna see!
All the gifts!!!!!!

I didn't get a pic of all the gifts opened, but we got a lot of really great stuff!!
The food was amazing!!!!!
Jen did an awesome painting for the nursery!
Me and the lovely hostess!


Check out the diaper cake!

Yes, that's me "tasting" a diaper! yum! We played a game and each diaper had a different kind of chocolate candybar smeared inside. We had to guess the candybar. pretty funny!

No comments: