Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm finally posting shower #2 and #3....

This is my church shower, it was on May 3rd. We got a lot of really great stuff!! Above is all of the hostesses with me and Bill.
And here is me and Bill...yes, I got all emotional. That's happened a lot lately. But I had to post this picture because of the look on Bill's face!! ha.

All of the presents packed in the back of my SUV!!


AND.....this is my work shower.... it was on April 30th (almost a month ago...)
I am sitting in my principal's chair. He let me borrow it for the last month of school since my back was killing me. Isn't that nice?!
Me and Jeri!
Me and the wonderful hostesses, Tamara and Becca!

So this little cutie is going to be Kaitlyn's boyfriend! They will get to see each other and play with each other everyday!
These cake balls and ice cream were soooooo good!!!!

My mom came with me! Bill couldn't make it since it was while he was at work.

No comments: