Thursday, June 11, 2009

fwendz

Last Saturday Laura and I went to get pedicures (forgot to take a picture) and then later in the evening, we went to Shogun's with our husbands (well...her husband to be..) . We always have fun together. I LOVE that place! At one point during the meal I took a drink of water and spilled it and felt drips on my foot. My heart started pounding because I thought my water broke! I told Erin about this and she told me this same thing happened to Vanessa AT Shogun's! I forgot about that happening to her. I thought that was funny.
This was a GREAT surprise! Laura and Steven have given us so many baby gifts...She called and said they wanted to show me something. I had no idea what she was up to. When they got here, they asked if I would go outside...I saw the highchair that we've been really wanting with a sign laying on top that said, "This is a bribe...Will you be my maid of honor." I thought that was a really sweet way of asking! Their wedding is a year from tomorrow (June 12th). So I have motivation to get back in shape after Kaitlyn is here! :)
Of course Bill and Steven wanted to join in the fun too! :)

2 comments:

Livin' and Lovin' said...

we never did take a pic of our toes after we talked about it last night!!

Vanessa said...

Yes that did happen to me! What a coincidence.