Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow-Klahoma!


Look at that snow!! Kaitlyn and I have had so much fun together over all these snow days. I haven't gotten cabin fever, just enjoying every minute! The first snow day last week, I brought the snow in to Kaitlyn and let her touch it and play with it inside. But the snow was so extremely cold, she didn't care to touch it. After it set out for about 20 minutes, I made a mini snowman for her on the counter top. I wish I had taken a picture of it! I think she was happy to be home too! :)

Last Friday I bundled Kaitlyn up and we went outside. It was still pretty cold, so even though bundled up, we were only out for about 3 minutes. Saturday it felt better so we were able to make a snowman!She is 19 months now. Whew, the time sure flies with her! Usually at church, before meals, and before bed we say a prayer, but since I was holding the camera (video below), I think she was confused when I told her to pray. She was probably thinking mommy's not doing it, why should I? :) ha.

It was actually the first time she said her ABC's almost all the way through. Usually we sing it together. She has been counting to 12 too. I have no idea how she learns things so quickly!! she listens to EVERYTHING we say! Today she heard a lady on TV that said something like, "I want to win some money!" And Kaitlyn went around repeating it in the same tone the lady said it. ha.
Goofy girl!
In this next video (below) I caught her reading. It's hard to catch her doing something by the time I get the camera. Its a book that on each page its says thank you God for all different things. She was singing "Thank you God.." and turning the page and singing it again. Me and Bill sing the book to her just to make it more fun.

No comments: