Thursday, February 3, 2011

January zoo day!!

Crazy to think that less than a week ago we were at the zoo. Without having to wear jackets and wearing short sleeves...at the zoo. Perfectly perfect weather! We had so much fun! We could have probably stayed all day. I see something new every time I visit the zoo! In the pictures below we walked through the "cat forest". It was really pretty and we could see tigers behind the fences pretty close up.



Kaitlyn really loved the children's zoo. I was pretty nervous to let her touch the goats because I had a pretty horrific experience with goats when I was a child at the zoo....goats attacked me because I had food and I had about 15 goats trying to climb on me. I will never forget that! ha. I was about 3 years old then. Goats are strange little animals. We went inside the little barn to see other animals and when we came out about 6 goats were making a semi-circle like they were waiting for us to come out. Bill joked that they remembered me from when i was a child.
she was fearless!!

No comments: