Thursday, February 3, 2011

hair!


I have so many things to still post on here...but I thought I would make a post on hair! haha. I am so excited Kaitlyn's hair is long enough to do pig-tails! Her hair is very curly and every night when we give her a bath, we see its actually way longer than it seems when wet. I was surprised that she was okay with me pulling her hair to make these pigtails. I usually do it when her hair is still wet from the tub so it will stay better. In this picture her hair still looks wet and it was the first time I put her hair up, so its not a perfectly straight line in the middle...ha. She looks so cute and so grown up in them! I then realized I didn't have many bows in multiples of two, so I had to go out and search for bows!

And just to be silly, I posted pics of me and Bill and our new haircuts. :)

No comments: