Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wow...this is going to be an exciting year! We had a fun New Year's Eve and today is officially my last day of Christmas break. I sure could use a few more days and could certainly get used to sleeping in and doing whatever I want!! I am trying to get lots of sleep because I know in about 6 months, no more sleeping in!! I didn't really get everything accomplished that I planned to over the last two weeks...oh well!

I had my monthly doctor's appointment on Tuesday. I enjoy going because every time I get to hear the baby's heartbeat! This time it was 147 bpm. I was worried my doctor would get on to me because I had a feeling I had lost weight over the past month. And I did, a few pounds. She wasn't worried about it, especially since i am still sick and that's kinda expected 1st trimester. But now that I am in the 2nd trimester, hopefully I will gain some more. I think I eat less than I did before being pregnant. I have to eat such small meals and snacks throughout the day. Some days my stomach is smaller than other days and that worries me! The doctor measured and felt my belly. She said, wow, there's a big baby in there! So that made me happy to hear!
I bought a pregnancy body belt to help with my back problems. It really does help! I am so glad I don't have to walk hunched over anymore.

No comments: