Sunday, January 25, 2009

18 weeks pregnant

It's a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pj's and hippo!
I love these clothes!!
First crocheted blanket from a sweet lady at work. First onesie, cute blankie and frame.

Since we found out on Thursday that we are having a baby girl, we have been so busy we haven't had a chance to buy anything girly. Thanks to Bill's mom and sister and some friends from work, we already got some cute girly stuff!! We also got a few things for our baby at Christmas time including OSU socks, some binkies, bibs, tigger and pooh. I am including pictures of the "girly" gifts. I am so excited to be having a girl!! I have always wanted one of each, but all along during this pregnancy I had a feeling that it was a girl and only imagined buying girl stuff!! :)

We had sooo much fun Thursday night at our BIG reveal with the cake. You can go to Bill's blog to watch the video from that night-- cooterbrown05.blogspot.com I am including pictures of the cake before cut and after. our friend Katie (cakeittothelimit.blogspot.com) did the cake and did an amazing job!

I didn't realize my stomach had grown so much since the last picture until I took a picture yesterday.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so, so, so excited for your guys! I can't wait to meet Liam's girlfriend!!!

AM said...

Love the cake Amy! That was such a cute idea!