Sunday, January 16, 2011

Kaitlyn's play room


One of the things I did over Christmas break--I re-decorated Kaitlyn's playroom. She sleeps in her crib in the nursery room that is attached to our bedroom and on the other side of the house, we have a playroom for her. This room will eventually be her "big girl" bedroom. I saw this sticker tree decal online and LOVED it! It was super easy to put on the wall and Kaitlyn really likes it. My mom got her this Dora table and chairs for Christmas. Kaitlyn's favorite thing to do is sit at this table and pretend she is eating and drinking. She pours tea and demands for me to sit in the other chair. "Mommy, sit down!" :) She could sit here all day long!!



Below is the shelf with most of her toys and books inside. It looks kinda crowded in this pic, but its so nice to have this shelf. The books on top are very special to me and Bill. Bill's parents found his favorite childhood book and gave it to him for Christmas--Ernie's Little Lie. It really meant a lot to him. The book in the middle was my mom and aunt's favorite childhood book--Good Little Bad Little Girl. It became my favorite as a child too. Kaitlyn likes to sit in her zebra chair and rock her baby dolls and read her books.
I found this Owl picture at Target and it matches the sticker decal I bought. I thought it was so cute! Her table has this thing in the middle that we can store her dishes and play food. Bill's family got Kaitlyn the rocking horse for her 1 year birthday. I think its so cute!
Below is the kitchen set Kaitlyn got from Santa. :) She has really enjoyed playing with it. The sign and flower on the wall I bought at Hobby Lobby.

2 comments:

AM said...

The wall decal is ADORABLE!! I love it so much! And we have that owl pic from target too! Very cute! Isn't it fun decorating for little girls! Isabella's room is my favorite in the house. :)

Amy said...

It IS so much fun!! I thought that might be the same owl picture that I have seen in your pictures. I am loving the owl theme! I love all things girly--dressing her up, fixing her hair, and decorating all pink and cutesy!! I really want to come see Isabella and how you decorated her nursery sometime!