Sunday, January 16, 2011

Kaitlyn cooking!

I dread coming home and having to cook a meal. I really do love cooking but I hate having to spend MORE time away from Kaitlyn after being away from her all day. So, I decided to let her start helping me cook. She had SO much fun helping. Here she is putting cheese on the casserole. She put a tiny little piece of cheese on so it took forever to cover it, but she had a blast. First I let her sit by empty casserole dish with a whisk and she pretended to stir. She loves doing this at her table and her kitchen set, so I thought she would enjoy it with mommy. Then I let her pour on the seasonings and help me stir the food. Finally, she put the cheese on top. She cried when I made her get down from the counter. But then I showed her the food in the oven with the oven light and she got all excited that it was cooking. We had so much fun together! I can't believe she is big enough to do this.



No comments: