Sunday, December 20, 2009

We are SO excited for Kaitlyn's first Christmas!! Of course she really won't know what is going on and will probably only care about the wrapping paper when opening gifts...but we are excited to celebrate with her. On Christmas Eve Kaitlyn will be 6 months old. I can't believe she's already half of a year! She's so much fun! She's a very happy baby and has been laughing out loud quite a bit now. She recently had a cold that turned into croup, so its been really hard to see her not feeling good. She hasn't slept very well at night the last 3 nights and has had a hard time breathing, so we are hoping that tonight she'll finally be able to get her sleep. She's on the road to recovery now and is already feeling better.
It's FINALLY my Christmas break!! I have been looking forward to now ALL semester. I get to be at home for 2 weeks with my baby girl!! I know it will fly by though. Here are a few pictures that were taken this last week at our house.







No comments: