Monday, December 28, 2009

Kaitlyn laughing...



Kaitlyn turned 6 months old on Christmas Eve and that was when we got this video. She's been laughing for us but not many have seen her laugh out loud so we were excited to get her on video. She's doing it more and more each day. She also started eating her baby veggies about a week ago. She seemed to like eating them at first but now we are having a hard time with both veggies and cereal. I think I am putting way too much in her bottle and she is too full to eat solids. I gotta figure out the best way to do that. Or maybe she's too tired when we feed her the solids? I am so glad to be at home these two weeks to try the different foods with her. She is ALSO sitting up by herself. This past month has been a BIG month--So many firsts! from first Christmas, first snow, first veggies, first time sitting up (without support), and first time getting sick :( (not fun). She's also realizing that rolling several times will get her somewhere. I can lay her on a blanket and next thing you know she's halfway across our living room!! She is a very happy baby. :) I am going to have a hard time going back to school next week after spending so much time with her.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Try feeding her the solids first and then the bottle or just part of a bottle and then finish it off after solids. I generally did solids with Micaiah until he got fed up with how long eating took. I love the laughing video. Babies' first laughs are so beautiful.
Talsie

Amy said...

thanks Talsie!! Do you think it could have anything to do with teething too? Kaitlyn's been extra fussy today and I think I see two teeth up in her gums...when did Micaiah teeth?

Anonymous said...

What a cute video! I was holding Natalie while I was watching it, and it made her start giggling when she heard Kaitlyn! :)

Amanda said...

Love those precious giggles!!! I remember posting a video several months ago of Liam giggling and you commenting that you couldn't wait to hear Kaitlyn's first giggles. Isn't it amazing how fast the time goes by!?!?!

I don't want to go back next week either!