Monday, November 17, 2008

Well, well, well...here I am finally beginning a blog page. There has been a lot that has happened to me and Bill the last few months that has inspired me to make a page. We have a new house in Choctaw that I keep delaying taking pictures since it is not quite done yet...but I think I will soon break down and take pictures of the house and post them. Even bigger news...we are going to have a baby! After losing one in August, we were able to get pregnant again and I am 9 weeks pregnant today. I have been so sick, but after seeing the first ultrasound and heartbeat, I realize how blessed we are and how much worth it will all be. Strange thing is, I am already showing on my belly more than people would expect. So, I am posting a picture for you to see. Also, a picture of my husband (baby daddy) and the pregnancy test (to prove it!) So, enjoy and I will try to update as much as possible.

No comments: