Friday, August 19, 2011

Another Quiet Book...

I recently made two more quiet books for my little girl. This one below is before I sewed it all together. The two books were originally going to be one big one, but it got too thick....

This page is for playing with/braiding/or putting bows or pony tail holders in the girl's hair. There are bows and pony tail holders in the pocket. This one above is matching shapes on the gumball machine. This one above is fun with the finger puppets that go inside the ark. I wish there was room in the ark for more animals! :) And this one is for matching the different shapes.

I got ideas for this quiet book and the other one I will post soon from this site http://quietbook.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-11-10T17%3A48%3A00-06%3A00&max-results=12


No comments: